Limerick Elementary School Home & School League
Breakfast is now offered at Limerick Elementary!
Starting October 1, 2019, the school breakfast program is offered to all students every weekday before school from 8:35 to 8:55am. No advanced registration is required. The full price is $1.50, reduced $0.30.
We are parents just like you!
We coordinate with Limerick Elementary Staff and plan fun events throughout the school year!
We plan fundraising events to help fund special assemblies and equipment for our school!
Mon, Mar 9 to Fri, Mar 13 - Spring Book Fair
Wed, Mar 11 - Book Fair Family
Night/Steam Night (6 to 8pm in LGI,
Gym, and Ramquest Room)
Tues, Mar 10 - Author Visit: Brian Lies
Tues, Mar 24 - Ruby Tuesday Dine Out Night
Spring-Ford's Lunch Menus are Interactive!
Nutrislice, the district's software platform, provides up-to-date information on all SF school district menus. Parents can access food descriptions, nutrition, and allergen information. The Nutrislice App can be found in the App store, then search for our district to view menus.
WE WELCOME PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, AND FRIENDS FOR HELP WITH SPECIAL EVENTS THROUGHOUT THE SCHOOL YEAR. INTERESTED?
THE PURPOSE OF LIMERICK ELEMENTARY H&SL IS TO FACILITATE A FOCUSED COOPERATIVE EFFORT BETWEEN PARENTS AND TEACHERS TO PROMOTE OVERALL CHILD DEVELOPMENT IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE NORMAL EDUCATION PROCESS.
OUR BUSY H&SL IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS AND PROJECT CHAIRS. CONTACT US FOR DETAILS.
Limerick Elementary Home & School League
Leads the efforts of bringing parents, staff, students, and our community together to
enhance the education and recreational activities for our students’ success at Limerick Elementary School.
Why Become A Member?
Together, we show our children the importance we place on their education! Your support, whether it be your time, knowledge, or fundraising efforts, will ensure Limerick's Home & School League continues to be innovative, supportive, and successful!
A Glimpse of Our Support
* Technology advancements in the classrooms (through smartboards and Ipads)
* Support teachers with class supplies and eliminate laminating costs
* Fund field trip transportation and a portion of each students’ cost
* Provide a magnificent 4th grade banquet
* Organize 2 book fairs/year, holiday shoppe, basket raffle, fall harvest event and more
* Host school assemblies and guest authors
* Manage the School Store bursting with Limerick swag
* Plan family activities: Bingo Night, painting, fall harvest fun, water-ice socials & dine-outs
* Donate drinks and snacks for field day fun and staff appreciation events
* Supply each student with a Limerick T-shirt as spirit wear
No Better Time Than Now!
Get to know Limerick's passionate school staff and parents, while investing in our school community. As a member, you'll have voting rights to help drive important decisions around our school and student’s success. We look forward to working together.